Hops Production Workshop November 4, 2017
– Botany & Chemistry of Hops
– Environment, Site & Soil Requirements
– Integrated Pest Management, Diseases, Nutrients & Weeds
– Building a Hop Yard
– Water Requirements & Irrigation
– Harvesting, Picking & Drying Systems
– Processing, Packaging & Storage
– Production Timeline
– The Real Costs of Hop Production
– Open Panel Discussion
– Tour (weather permitting)
Cost: The workshop is $150 per person + fees ($159.24) for all attendees. Please note that the registration is non-refundable. Lunch is included.
Date: Saturday November, 4th 2017 8:30am-4:30pm
Who should attend? Anyone with an interest in hop production Farmers looking for a high-value specialty crop . New growers & Current growers Home Brewers looking to raise their own hops Extension agents, educators, etc. Growers new to hop production.
Registration is required for each person attending. Space is limited.
For information regarding accommodations, please send an email to email@example.com or call (402) 296-0633.
Location: Nebraska Hop Yards, 18003 Club View Dr. Plattsmouth, NE 68048